From Corfu Town by Car
- The distance from Corfu Airport to Kassiopi is 38km, about 55 minutes driving. From the port is 33Km (about 45 minutes driving).
- Follow the signs for Kassiopi. There is no way you will be lost as north-east side of Corfu is the most popular destination on the island with lots of signs.
- Google map directions from Corfu (Kerkyra) airport (Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport) to Villa Edem Kassiopi.
- Google map directions from Corfu (Kerkyra) Port to Villa Edem Kassiopi.
- Car hire available from Corfu Airport, guest discount available with www.rhinocarhire.com, ask here for details.
How to find us in Kassiopi
- Kassiopi has two main roads. One straight road that goes to the Harbour and the other is the way out.
Take the way to the harbour.
- Before entering the harbour you will see the Kassopitra Church on your right hand. In 20metres you will see the Illusion bar on your left.
- The access for Villa Edem is next to Illussion bar
Need a Taxi or Bus?
- Please contact us with your flight number, the date and time you arrive at Corfu airport/Port and we will arrange a Taxi for you.
- The taxi cost from/to Corfu Airport is 60 euro per route. Charges are payable to the driver upon arrival.
- Or you can easily get a taxi at Corfu Airport or Port, without having to pre-arrange a booking.
- Villa Edem
- Kassiopi Corfu Greece
- Ionian Islands 49081
- Phone: +30 (6940) 285173
- Mail: info(at)villaedem(dot)gr
Fill in the form below:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.